Saturday, April 19, 2008

When the Cat's Away, The Mice will play...

So this morning I was taking a shower and i realized it was WAY TOO QUIET in my house, which with 2 boys we know is NEVER A GOOD THING. I rinsed out my hair, grabbed my towel and this is what i found.....

















OH. MY. GOD!








There was cornstarch everywhere! I had it in my nightstand from back in the day when Vinny had a bad butt rash. I didnt want to put it in with the food so I just kept it in my drawer just incase the need for it ever arose again....










So I guess you can say the boys felt there was need to play in it.....





notice how white vinnys bright green shirt is.....




Totally covered in cornstarch and PROUD of it!





Needless to say a bath was in their very near Future! haha!

No comments: